Are you a fitness and health freak? Still don’t we all have those days when we feel like eating something delicious, which seems unhealthy but is actually very healthy?
Enter Oat Flour Nutella pancakes. The pancake itself is super duper healthy, and the toppings can vary as per your taste. I am a HUGE Nutella fan, so that’s what I went for. In addition it is my dad’s birthday today so starting his new year with sweetness and chocolate was more than my responsibility!
Recipe for Pancakes (Makes 5)
1 1/2 cups ground oat flour
1/4 tsp salt
1/2 vanilla essence
1/2 tsp cinnamon
1/2 tsp baking powder
1 cup non-fat milk
Canola oil spray
- Mix all the dry ingredients together in a bowl
- Mix all the wet ingredients in a separate bowl
- Mix all ingredients together
- Heat a pan or griddle and spray it with the oil spray
- After the pan is hot, use a round spoon to put the pancake mixture on the pan
- Spread it a little to your desired thickness and let it cook
- Flip it over when the edges are browned and small bubbles start forming at the surface
- Top it with your desired toppings once cooked
Health Foodie Nut Topping Options
- Drizzle of Honey
- Smear of Nutella topped with strawberries
- Sliced banana with granola
- Peanut butter and banana
- Agave nectar
It is advised to eat your fattening foods in the morning as they will be burned off in the rest of your day. So with this delicious recipe, don’t be shy to include some of the chocolatey stuff!
Enjoyed this recipe? Follow me on all my social channels to keep up to date!